Lawyers Manipulating My Doctor.

the lady who accused Apostle Johnson Suleiman of sleeping with her
The Accuser of the General Overseer of The Omega Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, said Lawyers have been manipulating her daughter.
the trader explained why she had to beg Suleiman in Auchi, Edo State, over the sex scandal she leveled against him.
According to this woman named Bukky  who Accused Suleiman of sleeping with her. she said they should leave her daughter out of the whole matter.
“She is a good child. She loved me and I love her. So, along the way, I don’t know what happened; that is why I said they are manipulating her, using something against her and I want every Nigerian to help me to pray, pray for her that God should deliver her.”
'i am apologizing because i am a mother, i am not doing this because i was threatened.
Friends if you like kindly comment below the post do share your response. thanks for reading:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty years From Now Human Will Become Obsolete