DO YOU HAVE A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE.

No automatic alt text available.
LIFE PLAN.

             Work with your mind to figure out a positive self-direction.
by;Jim Rohn
As you talk with yourself every day, how often do you ask,
"Is what I am doing today getting me closer to where I want to be tomorrow?"
I know for me it was something I used to ask myself constantly...
I had a good paying job but just was not happy with where I was going in life...
I didn't have a plan!!
I was just coasting through my life with no real end plan in place.
If you don’t make plans of your own, you’ll fit into someone else’s plans.
And what do you think they have planned for you?
Not much.
Most people wake up every morning counting on this “not-much” list. And that’s all they have: not much.
Not much hope.
Not much promise.
Not much progress.
They’re driving what they don’t want to drive, living where they don’t want to live, doing what they don’t want to do.
Forget the thief waiting in the alley to snatch your purse. What about the thief in your mind?
He is tempting you to become lazy, not stimulated by thoughts and questions.
Don’t become a victim of yourself.
Ask yourself these questions:
Is this the direction that I want for my life?
Is this someone else’s direction?
Is it a goal that has been ingrained in me since my childhood?
Is it my parents’, my spouse’s, my boss’s or my children’s?
Is it mine?
Ask yourself these questions. Get into the debate of your inner mind.
What am I doing that works?
What am I doing that doesn’t work?
Work with your mind to figure out the best possible direction for you. This is your self-direction.
This is a great post from the late Jim Rohn...
But..
It holds such an impact for me and many others...
To make a plan for your life...
Is designing a future for you and the ones you love...
Without a plan...
You are looking for the pot of gold with no map to find it...
I hope you gained value from this post...
Robert Bourne
Helping People Help Themselves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE YOUNGEST TV OWNER IN AFRICA IS A NIGERIA