WHAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE WILL DO FOR YOU.

An impressive Desk Clerk made an exceptional statement on how his positive attitude towards any situation nestled him into favour from his boss. He said hard work alone would not come any near such favour. But positive attitude in a difficult situation made that possible. He made mention of an experience which startled me. ‘’ there was an incident that happened and we lost a significant count of customers to rivals. Everything went against us, my boss lost confidence and so did the staffs. But I was positive enough to instill positivity in their lives again without the exception of my boss. I assured them that it is not an end on the road, but a bend on the road, our business will come to boom again. The only thing we need do now is to put in all effort to figure out the cause of the loss of our customers and with a positive attitude work hard in the spirit of harmony and we will be back again than ever before. I became this positive because I never stopped learning. Books upon books I read and now I am docked in positivity even if all I see is dark clouds’’.                                                                                                           
Warren Buffet is known for reading five hours every day, Mark Cuban three hours a day, Oprah Winfrey is a book freak. These are highly successful people with one common trait ‘’they never stop learning’’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE YOUNGEST TV OWNER IN AFRICA IS A NIGERIA